T-Shirt Care/Washing Instructions
A general note - you paid a lot of money for this! Please treat it with care & respect. Be gentle. Don't beat it up. These aren't made for everyday wash & wear. Thank you for loving it kindly!
- Turn shirt inside out
- Machine wash cold or warm with like colors (though washing separately is preferred) on a delicate or handwash cycle
- Use a mild detergent - Any detergent that promises to “Whiten”, “Fight Stains”, or that contains any other kind of special additive, is not a mild detergent. These additives, along with bleach, can damage the design.
- Hang dry ONLY – do not put in the dryer!
- Ironing - if your design or shirt is wrinkled after the wash, you can *CAREFULLY* attempt to iron the shirt inside out. Do not apply heat in the same area for longer than 5 seconds, extreme heat will warp the design.
VERY IMPORTANT NOTES!
- DO NOT TUMBLE DRY
- NO BLEACH
- NO FABRIC SOFTENER
- DO NOT DRY CLEAN
- DO NOT IRON (OVER THE DESIGNS) – IT WILL WARP!
- Avoid extreme heat & do not soak